Hair person or place port canveral

aainsjen

I'm not on the sunshine but I found the person to do my hair and makeup on the wedding wire. It was $200 for me and $100 for anyone else that wants to get hair and makeup done and we all get touch up kits.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm booked with Professional Elegance with Tiffany for my wedding next month. She is going to come to my hotel in Port Canaveral and do my hair, airbrush make up, lashes, as well as hair for two bridesmaids. I think the total cost is $335.

I'm booked with Professional Elegance with Tiffany for my wedding next month. She is going to come to my hotel in Port Canaveral and do my hair, airbrush make up, lashes, as well as hair for two bridesmaids. I think the total cost is $335.

You will love her and her work!!!! Please post pictures!!!

I'm getting married in May and already booked with Janet. http://www.onsitebeauty.com/wedding

Haven't used her before, but she has really good ratings. Comes to your hotel and will do make up and hair. It's $600 for me, my mom, and 2 bridesmaids hair and makeup. She's coming at 6am for us so the price she gave us was a little more than she usually charges.

• 5 weeks later...

shea953 I have been trying to get ahold of Tiffany for the last week, I have sent her multiple emails and voicemail. I'm starting to freak out a bit as my wedding is a week from tomorrow. Do you have any suggestions for getting in contact with her?

Holly, I typically just email her. Sometimes she's so busy that she doesn't respond for a while. I usually have to send a emails before I get a response. hopefully everything is ok because Im getting married the week after you!!

• 3 months later...