Save the Dates

spazzy216

We sent ours out as soon as we booked the cruise, which was 15 months out. We did this because we wanted people to have plenty of time to plan and save to attend.

Our cards were just postcards I designed on Minted with basic info and the addy to our webpage.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We sent ours out 9-10 months in advance! People already knew our plans though so a destination wedding really was no surprise! My save the dates are magnets that look like luggage tags with a map of the Bahamas on them. We instructed our guests to RSVP from the save the date since so much advance planning is necessary. We are requiring their cruise reservations by April - if we don't have it too bad, so sad! I've been very happy with my website and guest list import tool. It's so easy to upload from your address list and keep track of the numbers. So far we have had 35 RSVP for the cruise and have 7 who are coming to the wedding but can't join us for the cruise. We shall see where we stand once April rolls around!

Here is my save the date!

il_570xN.651557187_sodm.jpg

Edited by slord12
picture

• 3 weeks later...
We sent ours out 9-10 months in advance! People already knew our plans though so a destination wedding really was no surprise! My save the dates are magnets that look like luggage tags with a map of the Bahamas on them. We instructed our guests to RSVP from the save the date since so much advance planning is necessary. We are requiring their cruise reservations by April - if we don't have it too bad, so sad! I've been very happy with my website and guest list import tool. It's so easy to upload from your address list and keep track of the numbers. So far we have had 35 RSVP for the cruise and have 7 who are coming to the wedding but can't join us for the cruise. We shall see where we stand once April rolls around!

these are great!, where did you order them from?

Oh wow! Love these!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app