Nativeway for excursion

Tang1

I used Nativeway last year, they did a good job although the group I was with was rather unpleasant - an hour late and when I sat next to them on the top part of the boat gave me dirty looks then covered up my spot with a bag and refused to budge after I went down to use the restroom. So my only complaint was the over-accommodation for a group that was so rude, but what could they have done? Otherwise the crew was great - very friendly - plenty of seats - (top area seats 6 - 8) - plenty of juice - plenty of time with the Stingrays. I liked Rum Point Beach but it wasn't a must do for me since it's hard for me to relax when I'm on such a short time limit. I would book Nativeway again in a heartbeat, but I would probably only do Rum Point if I had a private group going.

Hope this helps.

L.A.S.T.

Edited by Lady Anna & Sir Troy

We have used Nativeway two times before and we will be using them on our next trip to Cayman in April. We have always done the Reef, Snorkel and Rumpoint excursion.

They are really nice and the owner went above and beyond when we weren't able to make it the first time slot we were supposed to be there. I was able to contact Sharon while I was on the ship and she told us to make to the 10:00 time slot. Because we were on the later excursion we wouldn't have made it back to the ship on time. Sharon was awesome and drove to Rumpoint to pick us up and drive us back to the port so we would make it back to the ship on time. So nice, and we got to see more of the island.

I highly recommend Nativeway. They were really nice, knowledgeable and professional. :)