Hoppa On Hoppa Off Bus in Hilo

Solara

If it's the same as the city bus there (I would have to check my notes from a couple of cruises ago), the buses often didn't run on time (many of us were concerned that we weren't going to get back to the ship on time, and almost went for a taxi), they have convoluted routes (not in a straight line). The first bus we were on was filthy and smelly too.

If it's the same as the city bus there (I would have to check my notes from a couple of cruises ago)' date=' the buses often didn't run on time (many of us were concerned that we weren't going to get back to the ship on time, and almost went for a taxi), they have convoluted routes (not in a straight line). The first bus we were on was filthy and smelly too.[/quote']It's not the city bus? Has anyone used the Hoppa On Hoppa Off in Hilo. It makes only 8 stops & a few of those are photo stops where they wait for you.

Hi we recently used the Hoppa on Hoppa off in Hilo and it worked out really nicely. Our first stop was Rainbow Falls and our driver waited for everyone (about 10 minutes) and than most of the other stops we were dropped off and a bus came by about every 20 minutes for pick-ups and drop-offs. They'll give you a bracelet when you pay and that's all you need to show the driver when getting on. It worked out great for us.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi we recently used the Hoppa on Hoppa off in Hilo and it worked out really nicely. Our first stop was Rainbow Falls and our driver waited for everyone (about 10 minutes) and than most of the other stops we were dropped off and a bus came by about every 20 minutes for pick-ups and drop-offs. They'll give you a bracelet when you pay and that's all you need to show the driver when getting on. It worked out great for us.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks so much. Just the info I wanted!:)

• 2 weeks later...