On our own at occidental

cmitch9999

We are cruising in March with friends, they have opted for the day pass at the Occidental. We are not big drinkers and our budget is more limited. If we taxi together to Occidental can we just pay as we go for drinks? Is there an option nearby to rent a chair and umbrella so we could spend time on the beach together?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

shows that you can book chairs and umbrella at the resort for $30 ..look under aruba excursions and water toys etc. Someone asked the question if you can just book the chairs and umbrella and were told yes, we plan to book this with small deposit for our cruise on the Carnival Pride next month. I will report back and let you know how it goes.

shows that you can book chairs and umbrella at the resort for $30 ..look under aruba excursions and water toys etc. Someone asked the question if you can just book the chairs and umbrella and were told yes, we plan to book this with small deposit for our cruise on the Carnival Pride next month. I will report back and let you know how it goes.

Just check some of the online reviews for this company. ;)

?? I found one negative review w/Shorewexursioneer in Belize, searched here on the Aruba board and only found my post. we used them last dec for an excursion in Cozumel and were very happy with the communication and tour. It's a small deposit for the chairs and umbrella, worth the gamble?

Or do you think we can get chairs and umbrella at the resort to hang with our friends on beach who are doing the Occidental all inclusive without the advance reservation??

Thanks, wish every port of call board had your type,if inside info and attention!