Mariner Private Charter March 9-13

lovescoach

Hi ! We have cruised several times before, but never with Regent. We are booked on D and odd numbered cabin on level 10. It all sounds good and really looking forward to it. Anyone have experience on Deck 10 ? Thanks....it is only 2 weeks away, sounds like they are wanting more Country Club casual and of course the Formal night. We have done Celebrity and absolutely loved it. Carnival....well never again. We also have just booked Royal Carribean for a 14 day cruise to Europe. Needless to say......we LOVE to cruise. Thanks !!:)

Hi ! The company that I work for is paying the entire bill...flights and all for the top producers of the company. I am a Sales Rep and it was my focus for the last 18 months...so needless to say...it should be fun. They are also paying for spouses ! Have you been on this ship ? Lovescoach

We first discovered Regent (then Radisson) several years ago on an incentive trip paid for by one of our suppliers and we've cruised with them several times since. We were just on the Mariner this past October and loved the ship! You are in for a wonderful trip!!!

lovescoach,

you are in for a treat! after this cruise you will be questioning that RC 14 day cruise; you will be spoiled and pampered and indulged; we were on western carribean cruise 2 years ago that was 3/4 chartered - all folks from the UK and all folks who had earned it; we met lots of neat folks and found out they (the charter group) received even more freebies and treats than we did so I bet it will be the same when you go

have a wonderful time

MamaQuack

Lovescoach,

I won a trip on the Navigator on March 23-28 and was wondering

how you are planning your excursions. I don't have a room number

or even how many, if any, formal nights there are. I looked

at the excursions offered in the ports, asked earlier, but there

are so many. Because it is a charter do they offer the same

excursions as on the Regent site or do you have different ones

and is your company including that as part of the trip? You sound

like you have more info than me, who planned this trip for the company?:rolleyes:

thanks

oliverhazard

Thanks everyone......................I just do not know about the excursions, but suspect we would pick up that portion. But........now I am a little scared about the Royal Carribean ...DESTINATIONS......Maybe we need to rethink this one........ Our T/A reommended it so highly, and it was just on the travel channel about 3 weeks ago. Our Plan this year is to travel as my husband is just finishing his Chemo with good results. Nothing like getting scared to death to make you rethink your priorities !! So.....anyone been on D.....on the Mariner ? Believe it is a 1000 cabin not sure of the exact number. Really do appreciate all the input.......Lovescoach :)

We've never been on decks decks 9 and 11, but never on deck 10, on the Mariner. However, on our first Mariner cruise a friend of ours was in 1023 (a D grade). She was very happy there. The standard suite is really very spacious with a nice sized balcony, a large walk-in closet and an excellent bathroom. We love Regant Seven Seas ships. We've spent approximately 120 days on board and are booked for another 19 days on the Mariner in January. Have a wonderful cruise!

We have been in "H" "G" & "D" cabins.

aboard the Mariner & Voyager.

Must say we prefer the "H" cabins.

They are all the same except for location and

to us there seemed to be a smoother ride in the "H".

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All....We are back from the private charter, there were 475 people aboard this ship and it was an absolute pleasure. We were spoiled beyond belief. The Cruise Line is like no other. From the champagne they hand you as you walk in to the fresh flowers in the room...chmpagne on ice. The food was delicious. The service impeccable. It will be very hard to do our Royal Carribean cruise. I cant say enough about the Mariner crew. The linens on the bed. I called Anochini linens this morning and they are over $100 per sheet. Talk about pure indulgence. You never want to get out of bed !! We now know we MUST do another cruise with Regent !!!

Lovescoach,

Great to hear about all the niceties on board. Fresh flowers would

be my favorite. Thanks for reporting back and glad you had a good

time. I will be on the Navigator in less than 48 hours for my first

Regent cruise. Your description makes the anticipation even

greater!!

OH:D

Well....I think the Mariner is in a very short dry dock (7 days) right now. We board on Friday - I just realized the crew will either be exhausted or delighted to see passengers. Hope its the latter!

I'll be posting a daily report - can't wait to see how the refurbishment went.

I just cant wait to see the Mariner...after dry dock. There were so many nice things we took away after this cruise. If you get a chance do the tour of the kitchens. Incredible and immaculate. We spoke to the Chef who was off the Mariner and going to Dublin, Ireland to run a Restaurant of 5 star quality. He had been on the ship for 7 tours I believe. It really sounds like Regent treats their people exceptionally well. They spoke well of managent ! All the toiletries are AVEDA....I LOVE aveda. I forgot my razor the night before in a hotel. Our Cabin Stewardess brings me an entire bag of toiletries ! The chocolate strawberries at night left in your room......the Large walk in closet ........free washers and dryers on every deck, with ironing boards .......chocolates on your bed everynight and turn down service..........We are thinking of where next......How can you not !! Have a wonderful time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived