Kayak excursions on Royal Caribbean (Weight restriction help!)

Kairenda

My fiance and I will be on the Grandeur of the Seas next week for a 7 day cruise with his family. I love kayaking but am also on the heavy side and am trying to figure out the weight restrictions for the kayak excursions at each port. My main question is are the posted weight restrictions per person, or per kayak? The two of us together are over the weight limits if it is per kayak..

I have called the help line on the Royal Caribbean website to ask about this but after being placed on hold he asked me to call back later or figure it out on the ship, i assume due to some technical difficulties. I am really trying to get something booked before the cruise though so if anyone has any knowledge of the weight restrictions I would really appreciate any advice!!

Here is the info that I can find for kayaking excursions for my cruise, and the weight limits that they have listed:

1. Kayaking at Manatee Cove - PC07 - Two person kayak. - Max Weight: 300lbs
  2. Kayak Adventure - ZC07 - Two person kayak - No weight limit listed
  3. Kayak Adventure and Snorkel Combo - ZCD7 - Two person kayak - Max weight 250lbs

2 person kayak 250 lbs cannot be per kayak. This would mean 125 lbs max one person? This is not realistic. I think 250 lbs one person, 500 lbs for both.

You can find a kayak company in the port where you will dock, and call and ask them. You don't have to make reservations to inquire about weight limits. They should be about the same for each kayak company.