Private tour of locks and Panama City

Nerang

I have booked a Private tour of the locks and Panama City with a Private tour operator. The operator has asked for our passport details one month prior to our tour so he can give this to Tourism Authorities.

Is this normal?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I have not heard of that (but that doesn't mean anything) and I certainly understand your reluctance to share too much info. But I also know that Panama can get a little wound up on collecting a lot of needless info that will wind up filed away somewhere and won't ever see the light of day. How about just providing the absolute minimum info or if that won't do make some typo errors if they are requiring things like passport numbers. I am sure they would never try to reconcile the discrepancy.

Thanks BillB48 for your reply. I emailed someone who has actually down the same tour and they replied that they did give out their details without any problems.

• 2 weeks later...
I have booked a Private tour of the locks and Panama City with a Private tour operator. The operator has asked for our passport details one month prior to our tour so he can give this to Tourism Authorities.

Is this normal?

Hello Nerang,

My husband and I will be on the Legend in April and we have one day in Colon prior to our full transit. I'm very interested to know who you have booked your private tour of Panama City. A contact info is much appreciated.

Thank you!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We did Almiza tours by my friend Mario and had a private tour it was great!! We had a guy that just happened to be called Mario he took us to Panama City when all the other tours were canceled because of the summit of the presidents had the city to ourselves