Don't forget the QM2 web cam

• 2 months later...

5:30 andshe hasn't sailed away, yet.

Beautiful day, though! I have not been outside, as I worked all night (and all day yesterday) but when I would wake up (slept from around 9 this AM til 2:30) I would look up at the skylight over my bed, and want to get up (Even though I have to work all night tonight, too)

Beth, (Imacruiser) and all aboard the ship, Bon Voyage! Remember, I will be waving when you pass in the vicinity of CT- I know it will be dark, but "trust me!" I will be there! <G>

Karie,

Who would much rather be on that ship, champagne glass in hand, enjoying the last vestiges of the fall sun than working all night!

Pitch dark and still there...does she ever sail on time? Poor Beth (Imacruizer)...at least the Verrazano will look pretty when they go under it. And lady Liberty will be gorgeous all lit up. Hope all is well...

Cheers, Penny

Not on the ship either!!! :( :(

I was down at the sea wall in Brooklyn waiting for the QM2 to sail by. But no QM2. I waited an hour and a half and watched 5 other ships sail, including the Norwegian Dawn and the Crown Princess.

It was getting dark and windy, so came home. I was hoping to wave to Beth (Iamcruiser) as she sailed.

I checked the Bridge cam again just now and the ship is still in port.

Sure hope all is OK and they are just waiting for some late arriving passengers.

Maria

Archived