Outside vs outside plus on Dream

Please help. The last time we were on Dream - pre Platinum - we had an outside plus cabin. Thinking of booking again for this July is it worth paying extra for outside plus - is there much difference between outside and o/s plus.

Thank you

Please help. The last time we were on Dream - pre Platinum - we had an outside plus cabin. Thinking of booking again for this July is it worth paying extra for outside plus - is there much difference between outside and o/s plus.

Thank you

We had outside plus first time on the Dream, but outside after that and they are only slightly smaller. The sofas in the outside plus are three seaters and in the outside, they are two seaters, and that is about the difference in size. Last time we had one right at the front of deck seven which was huge, even though it was only an outside. I think the advantage of outside plus is that they are more midships.

We have had both an Outside plus and a normal inside.

As Linda says the seating area is slightly bigger on the Plus's, but they also all have a bath with a shower over it.

The normal Insides and Outsides just have a shower, there are reports of some having a bath, but I don't know which ones they are.

We didn't miss the extra size of the Plus cabin, but then we only use it for showering and sleeping.

My pics from last March:

https://joeholiday2.shutterfly.com/pictures/1550

quite a few of the outside non plusses have a bath (only a few have a shower only) you do have a good chance of getting a bath in a non plus, some have portholes

all the showers on dream are pretty powerfull

all outside plusses have a bath, a 3 seater sofa bed, are midships and some (in the middle of midships) have a bigger picture window

quite a few of the outside non plusses have a bath (only a few have a shower only) you do have a good chance of getting a bath in a non plus, some have portholes

all the showers on dream are pretty powerfull

all outside plusses have a bath, a 3 seater sofa bed, are midships and some (in the middle of midships) have a bigger picture window

I believe the cabins with the bigger windows are the ones that were put in when Dream was extended. A lady in the Spa I go to worked on the Dream (was owned by a different company then) before and after the extension. She loved the ship but it would have been quite new then.

If you look at the deck plans, Jackie, you will see the standard cabins are at the back and front :)

I meant that the cabin numbers that I quoted were all at the front of Dream. The cabins we have booked for this year. :)

Not been on Dream yet, but have been assured that 6025 and 6031 have shower only but 6041 and 6047 have baths. All are standard cabins to the front of the ship.

Jackanne, we have been in 6022 and 6023 and both had a bath and Berwyn said 6024 did too. They are all further forward than yours so I would think you will have baths. Even if you're not bothered about a bath it means the bathroom is a little bigger.:)

Jackanne, we have been in 6022 and 6023 and both had a bath and Berwyn said 6024 did too. They are all further forward than yours so I would think you will have baths. Even if you're not bothered about a bath it means the bathroom is a little bigger.:)

Thanks Sheila. Bath and/or shower doesn't bother me or my friends. I was told 6025 and 6031 (next door to each other) only had a shower. However, when I booked for DH and myself for a later cruise I especially asked for one with a bath and was told 6041 and 6047 had baths so chose one of those because DH prefers a bath. :). If we get a bath and it is clean, then it is a bonus.

Our outside plus 7052 had a lovely bathroom with a nice clean bath. It was further back than we would have like but we didn't pre-book it but tbh it was a great cabin and very handy for moving between decks and for deck 8 and the lido :) The only criticism I would have is that the cabin window had rust marks around the rim of the glass. We liked our cabin so much we have booked a deluxe on the Celebration next year.

We have been on the Dream eight time on the Dream, deck 4 and 5 normal O/S cabins have a shower. Deck 6 and above normal O/S cabins have a bath but you have less storage space. All outside cabins have a two seater sofa, the plus cabins have a two seater sofa and a chair. The three birth plus cabins have a sofa bed that is where you get the bigger sofa from. It is not in all plus cabins. All plus cabins have a bath with two showers over the bath, a fixed one to stand under and a removable one to wash your hair when in the bath and more cupboard/draw space. Hope this answers you question.

Edited by koromo1