Age Range Thomson Celebration?

I have just booked the colourful coasts cruise on Thomson Celebration for myself and my psrtner. We are both 24 years old and was wondering what the age range is for this ship in February. Im worried we will be the only young couple.

The ship is lovely - crew & everything about it is great! The age range is everything from babies to 80+ Whatever the age, you will generally find the staff are so friendly as are most of the passengers too 😀

I did my very first cruise on the Spirit last year (I'm 33) and also had the same concerns as you.

While it is true that grey is the dominant hair colour of the cruisers onboard (hope I haven't offended too many people there)! I was pleasantly surprised how many younger couples and families were onboard. As 'Julessmiles' say's, you'll have a great time :-)

I did my very first cruise on the Spirit last year (I'm 33) and also had the same concerns as you.

While it is true that grey is the dominant hair colour of the cruisers onboard (hope I haven't offended too many people there)! I was pleasantly surprised how many younger couples and families were onboard. As 'Julessmiles' say's, you'll have a great time :-)

Lol! We first took our children with us on the Canary Island cruise for my 40th birthday. I am now mid-40's and have 2 teens in tow. It does all depend on the time of year you go - in school holiday times - which we are still tied to - there isn't so much grey hair onboard; it really is a mix of young, teens, 20's, 30's etc & upwards. We saw quite a lot of couples your sort of age onboard last August.

We have met some such lovely people on Thomson cruises and mix with all age groups. We are still in touch with several people we met last year & are meeting up again this year on another cruise; it's what you make it - if you want to be sociable & join in & mix you can or you can also keep yourself to yourself!

Edited by Julessmiles

I think you will find that generally it is an older demographic.

We first cruised when our kids were teenagers in the school summer holidays and there were lots of young families. We went in December for my daughters 18th and there were hardly any young people on board. My kids went round looking for them and ended up putting an ad in the cruise news for a meet up.

Having said that my daughter who is now 22 loves the Celebration. Her and I managed to grab a quick break together last September and she chose the Celebration. There were a few people her age and I loved it as I felt young for the first time in years :) I am sure you will have a brilliant time, as anywhere in life there were a few old moaners but most people were there for a good time . My daughter got to know some of the show team who are all young. They hang out at the back of L

Liberties til late :)

I'm Grey is that being raciest:D..Jules will know:D We have had the Cruise bug for 15 years now ( 53 ). You get to know some lovely people Old and Young. I think the Brits mix well saying the we live together with strangers for two weeks on a smallish ship.. It is so more friendly than the great floating tower blocks that look wonderful from the outside.:eek:

Edited by Tatto

Thankyou to everyone for the replies. I am really excited and my mum who is a lover of cruising has said about the show team all being young and friendly. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the "grey" generation lol, i just was worried with the time of year we are going that we might of felt a little out of place. We love sightseeing so we will only be on the ship of an evening anyway and we love our food and drink and a good show (i am massively into musical theatre) so no doubt we will have a great time!

xxx