Wine Store in Hollywood Beach

shorties

A couple of blocks south of your hotel on A1A, next to the Flickerlight Restaurant (a great waterfront pizza joint) is a liquor store. Easy walking distance. ;)

/////

Bequia, I'm not sure what we would do without you. I can't wait to get there and discover your area. Thanks from the bottom of my heart (and wine glass):D

Also, my wife is celebrating her 55th birthday on February 12th while we are in Hollywood. It's a "big" birthday for her since she can officially retire that day. Can you recommend a nice local seafood restaurant where I can take her for a surprise.

Bequia, thanks again. I pulled up the menu and pictures and it looks wonderful. We're arriving in Hollywood Beach on the 11th and the cruise leaves on the 14th. I'm starting to think my 3 nights in Hollywood Beach will be better than the cruise. We'll definitely be eating at Billy's on the 12th.

Hollywood Beach is my favorite beach. Safe, never crowded, over two miles of broadwalk to take liesurely strolls on, plenty of restaurants nearby, minutes from the airport and cruise port, you'll have a great time.

Archived