rental from Wheelchair in Italy

GrandmaHofmann

I found them needlessly unprofessional and discourteous. First, I had to write them a half dozen times before they would even answer me. They did deliver the chair on time and it was in good repair. But then when it came time for them to return my security deposit, I heard nothing from them. I wrote them 5 emails and they did not respond. So I will have to wait til my statement comes back to me in a month or six weeks to find out if they did or they didn't.

I found them needlessly unprofessional and discourteous. First, I had to write them a half dozen times before they would even answer me. They did deliver the chair on time and it was in good repair. But then when it came time for them to return my security deposit, I heard nothing from them. I wrote them 5 emails and they did not respond. So I will have to wait til my statement comes back to me in a month or six weeks to find out if they did or they didn't.

If you don't want to wait, you could contact your credit card company, and see what, if anything they can/may do!!:rolleyes:

Cato :)