Awesome hotel deal in miami!!!

ael611

I am getting ready for my upcoming cruise (FIRST TIMER!!!!) on Freedom of The Seas departing from Miami on March 22!! We decided to head to Miami the day before to spend some time exploring..Ive been searching for a decent hotel that was not too expensive...i found this AMAZING deal!!

The Viceroy Miami is a 5 star hotel right near SoBe...unbelievable resort, or so ive heard. Its opening today actually and has a debut rate of $199/nt!!!! ive stayed at other Viceroy's for no less $400-500/nt!!! I booked a room a day before AND a day after my cruise!!! Im not sure how long the rate will be available!!! Just thought id share!!

I am getting ready for my upcoming cruise (FIRST TIMER!!!!) on Freedom of The Seas departing from Miami on March 22!! We decided to head to Miami the day before to spend some time exploring..Ive been searching for a decent hotel that was not too expensive...i found this AMAZING deal!!

The Viceroy Miami is a 5 star hotel right near SoBe...unbelievable resort, or so ive heard. Its opening today actually and has a debut rate of $199/nt!!!! ive stayed at other Viceroy's for no less $400-500/nt!!! I booked a room a day before AND a day after my cruise!!! Im not sure how long the rate will be available!!! Just thought id share!!

Thanks for the tip, please give a review when you return. Enjoy your cruise.

Jan

Yes, BlueHerons started a thread last weekend and I checked on it. After reading about their sister hotel The Tides in South Beach I decided to make a reservation. I looked acouple days pre-cruise in Sept for $149 + $20 taxes, at an AARP rate.

Well, at least I'll be in a phenominal place if there are any significant storms passing thru.

Please check back with a review. Have a great time:)

We're on the same cruise :). Check out the roll call thread. I'm trying to find a hotel for 1 night post cruise, but we want to be on the beach. This is a gorgeous hotel though.

AWESOME! Im so unbelievably, super-duper, crazy excited for my first cruise!! Best of luck with your hotel venture!! See ya on march 22...i'll be the one with the huge excited smile, and the mystified sparkle in my eye!!

Archived