Is this doable?

Aj101710

I'm thinking about going on a cruise in December 2017 one of the stops is Cozumel. We will be sailing on the Norwegian Pearl, it's in port from 8am to 5 PM. I have never sailed on region so I'm not sure what time we have to be back on the ship. I would like to know if you think this would be a doable excursion for the day. First we would like very to do a two tank Discover SCUBA through Cozumel H2O then go to wet Wendy's for margaritas then possibly a little shopping.

Also since the site won't let me edit my original post my other questions are- does anybody know what the prices of what Wendy's are and also what do we need a taxi to get there/to the main town to go shopping? Thank you to anyone who will help me. 🙂

Yes you should have plenty of time for both Diving and wet Wendy's. NCL ships dock downtown so you can walk everywhere, including Wet Wendy's. I am not sure where H2o dive boat departs but you might ask them for pickup downtown on the waterfront, otherwise probably a taxi to the boat. here is the link to WW menu. http://www.wetwendys.com/drinks/ Hope you enjoy our beautiful Island

Yes you should have plenty of time for both Diving and wet Wendy's. NCL ships dock downtown so you can walk everywhere, including Wet Wendy's. I am not sure where H2o dive boat departs but you might ask them for pickup downtown on the waterfront, otherwise probably a taxi to the boat. here is the link to WW menu. http://www.wetwendys.com/drinks/ Hope you enjoy our beautiful Island

Thank you so much for your reply! I really appreciate it! 😃