Robinson Speed boat tours vs Soualiga Tours

rlstamps

I will be in St. Maarten for one day in June while traveling on the Oasis of the Seas. I am wondering which tour is better (Robinson vs Soualiga) since they are the same price and seem to go to similar places. I am very interested in snorkeling and seeing lots of crystal blue water if that makes a difference. Thanks!

I will be in St. Maarten for one day in June while traveling on the Oasis of the Seas. I am wondering which tour is better (Robinson vs Soualiga) since they are the same price and seem to go to similar places. I am very interested in snorkeling and seeing lots of crystal blue water if that makes a difference. Thanks!

Check out this thread in CC. Here you will find information about Robinson's, Soualiga Destinations as well as Bernard's Island Tours.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2017357

We ended up booking with Robinson's and were very impressed with his customer service and speed in answering emails.

Check out this thread in CC. Here you will find information about Robinson's, Soualiga Destinations as well as Bernard's Island Tours.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2017357

We ended up booking with Robinson's and were very impressed with his customer service and speed in answering emails.

Not only they identical but sometimes they switch passengers from boat to another. I booked on Robinson's and was assigned to Captain Sams; some people booked on Souliga and ended up on Robinson's. It is nice how they work together to meet customer's needs while filling the boats. They even ride in tandem sometimes.

Not only they identical but sometimes they switch passengers from boat to another. I booked on Robinson's and was assigned to Captain Sams; some people booked on Souliga and ended up on Robinson's. It is nice how they work together to meet customer's needs while filling the boats. They even ride in tandem sometimes.

At this point we are assigned with Captain Mike and are really looking forward to this excursion!