Captain Fab ????

99florida

Has anyone done the full day trip tour to Anguilla with Capt. Fab? He sailed with CapT. Bob for some time and has started up his own business. We've been with him twice doing the St. Maarten full day tour and want to do his Anguilla day trip but lost his card therefore don't have his website. :eek:

Love this Capt. Fab and his speed boat :)

Has anyone done the full day trip tour to Anguilla with Capt. Fab? He sailed with CapT. Bob for some time and has started up his own business. We've been with him twice doing the St. Maarten full day tour and want to do his Anguilla day trip but lost his card therefore don't have his website. :eek:

Love this Capt. Fab and his speed boat :)

Ditto - absolutely love Capt Fab - 2 trips w/him, most recently full-day to Anguilla in Jan. Everything was fabulous, fantastic day! Anguilla is gorgeous!! Book it, you will have no regrets...

Bon voyage - enjoy!

Ditto - absolutely love Capt Fab - 2 trips w/him, most recently full-day to Anguilla in Jan. Everything was fabulous, fantastic day! Anguilla is gorgeous!! Book it, you will have no regrets...

Bon voyage - enjoy!

So glad to find someone that has done this tour. How was the mud/clay bath? Lunch? Did you have time to snorkel? Do you have any pictures to share? We will definitely do this tour if we decide a girls' trip is needed but for a week and not a shorter one. :)

entire day, amazing, spectacular! beaches are gorgeous, fantastic snorkeling, too, in a couple of places. loved the mud cove-cave 'spa' (warning, though: the orange mud stains so be careful w/any clothing that it touches.)

we had lunch at 'very local' beach-bar (can't remember name right now, but will see if I can find. food & drinks, very good; service, that particular day, not so great... they actually 'lost' food order, so we were there 2-3hours. personally, didn't bother me much, but others in group were not happy. the beach there is beautiful - and good drinks, honestly, I, personally, didn't even notice the time, or how long we had been waiting for food.. :o this beach-bar was right next to smaller immigration post, which Fab took us to intentionally vs. main port of entry from SXM, so no lines-no waiting for customs. we were only ones at this point of entry, and Fab actually took all passports and had all stamped for us, while we enjoyed the beach and drinks. (another ++ for Fab!!)

I do have some great photos. will try and post, next couple of days or so -- OR, might be easier if you post your email address. will send to you directly.

when are you going? pls. pass on my best regards to Fab. feel certain he will remember me -2 trips w/him within 1 yr. think he'll remember anyway. big fan of Fab! have fun!!

please post if you have his current contact info. website/email address. (when we had Fab, he was NOT w/his own co.- AND, we'll be in SXM next week. just might contact him for another trip!

Lynn

Edited by theampres
add

entire day, amazing, spectacular! beaches are gorgeous, fantastic snorkeling, too, in a couple of places. loved the mud cove-cave 'spa' (warning, though: the orange mud stains so be careful w/any clothing that it touches.)

we had lunch at 'very local' beach-bar (can't remember name right now, but will see if I can find. food & drinks, very good; service, that particular day, not so great... they actually 'lost' food order, so we were there 2-3hours. personally, didn't bother me much, but others in group were not happy. the beach there is beautiful - and good drinks, honestly, I, personally, didn't even notice the time, or how long we had been waiting for food.. :o this beach-bar was right next to smaller immigration post, which Fab took us to intentionally vs. main port of entry from SXM, so no lines-no waiting for customs. we were only ones at this point of entry, and Fab actually took all passports and had all stamped for us, while we enjoyed the beach and drinks. (another ++ for Fab!!)

I do have some great photos. will try and post, next couple of days or so -- OR, might be easier if you post your email address. will send to you directly.

when are you going? pls. pass on my best regards to Fab. feel certain he will remember me -2 trips w/him within 1 yr. think he'll remember anyway. big fan of Fab! have fun!!

please post if you have his current contact info. website/email address. (when we had Fab, he was NOT w/his own co.- AND, we'll be in SXM next week. just might contact him for another trip!

Lynn

iomom2010@hotmail.com

Looking forward to seeing your pictures and thanks for the heads up on the clay staining.

• 11 months later...

Lynn

HI I just booked the day trip to Anguilla through Blue Safaris, that is the name of the Company.