Cabana Food on GSC

thecruisers723

The description on the shore excursion page says they have fruit waiting for you when you arrive at your cabana. I have read info from posters a year or so ago that mentioned having chips and a variety of salsa's in addition to fruit. Does anyone know if they still provide chips and salsa in the cabana's?

Yes, we were just there last month and there was way more than enough for the 2 of us! As I remember, we had 3 dips, Dorita type chips and fresh fruit. If the water is rough or the wind is strong be sure to go over to the lagoon!

Yes, we were just there last month and there was way more than enough for the 2 of us! As I remember, we had 3 dips, Dorita type chips and fresh fruit. If the water is rough or the wind is strong be sure to go over to the lagoon!

Thanks for the info suz1607. It helps to know this. There will be 4 of us and I wanted to order a little extra food to have on hand for snacks, but didn't want to over order if there were chips in addition to the fruit that is already provided.