Catamaran to Dunns River Falls from Montego Bay

beachgirl26

Has anyone ever done the ISLAND ROUTES DUNN'S RIVER CATAMARAN CRUISE? We will be in Montego Bay next week and I would really love to see the falls but am 100% against being on a bus for 1.5 hours each way :eek: Who wants to be cooped up on a bus in such a beautiful place? :confused: We are actually going to SWO, a resort there, not on a cruise but I always find such useful answers here for our cruises I thought I would give it a shot. I was mostly wondering where the boat departs from and if you really travel most of the distance on the boat vs a bus. Any experience with this would be much appreciated!

Has anyone ever done the ISLAND ROUTES DUNN'S RIVER CATAMARAN CRUISE? We will be in Montego Bay next week and I would really love to see the falls but am 100% against being on a bus for 1.5 hours each way :eek: Who wants to be cooped up on a bus in such a beautiful place? :confused: We are actually going to SWO, a resort there, not on a cruise but I always find such useful answers here for our cruises I thought I would give it a shot. I was mostly wondering where the boat departs from and if you really travel most of the distance on the boat vs a bus. Any experience with this would be much appreciated!

I am pretty sure that you must bus it to Ochos Rios and then catamaran from there. We tried to find a boat tour to Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay but were told there was nothing. We ended up doing the 1.5hr drive.