Iguana Farm

bjohio

We went with Bernard in Early June and they were working on it then. I really wasn't impressed and would rather do without the stop. They just had monkeys and other animals in cages and I didn't care for that. Maybe it will be nice when totally done though.

We did Bernard's tour today and they no longer stop at the Iguana farm as there is a $5 admission pp. We did make a stop along the road today and saw Iguanas. [ATTACH]338502[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]338503[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks, good to know. Doesn't sound like we a missing much. Were you on tour #1- the non beach one? How much time were you in Marigot?

Thanks, good to know. Doesn't sound like we a missing much. Were you on tour #1- the non beach one? How much time were you in Marigot?

Been on tour 1, this time (last week) booked Tour 2 and spent a good hour in Marigot, more time than indicated on their website. Other times, we have bypassed Marigot and went straight to Maho. If you have a request, ask the tour guide, they are very accommodating.

I believe we stayed longer in Marigot due to the late departure time of "Quantum of the Seas" and "Regal Princess" passengers on board this tour. The meet up time was 8:30 am and received appox. 7 hours on their tour. We sure got a bang for our buck.

We had Mailman and all 24 passengers agreed, he sure did deliver. The minivan and their minibus are comfortable, cool and stocked with a potent rum punch and there's plenty of beer, water and soda for all.

They will make a 5 min. stop along the way to feed some Iguanas.

When you go, have a wonderful time!

This is one island where we just want to stay, just a little bit longer.