On Breakaway now, ask your questions

ncklhaus

Ncklhaus: Awesome! That is the cabin we will be in! I can't wait to read your review and see the pics.

We have 6 of us staying in the cabin: me, DW, and 4 "kids" ages 23-16. What do you think... be a bit tight?

Wndmom: We will be sure to post our pics too and will do our best to keep the cabin pristine for you!

It may be a little tight. You and the wife get the master bedroom with a king bed. Two "kids" share the second bedroom and each get a bed (the couch and the pulldown bunk) and the other two will share the couch in the living room that converts to a bed. I don't know how big that is. Maybe someone else may have a picture of it set up.

I asked them if they had one, but they did not. They only print them for the specific sailing. I did pick up the Entourage schedule for the cruise I was on, and they said that there would be activities from our schedule on the Bermuda cruise. I have it posted in my review that I am working on (link below my signature)

I really enjoyed reading your review. I did not see anything specific for entourage other than what was on the Dailies....is that what you were referring to?

Also, I want to send you many thoughts and prayers as you go through your journey to recovery. You seem like such a positive person and you have the strength to beat this!

Angela

I really enjoyed reading your review. I did not see anything specific for entourage other than what was on the Dailies....is that what you were referring to?

Also, I want to send you many thoughts and prayers as you go through your journey to recovery. You seem like such a positive person and you have the strength to beat this!

Angela

Thanks Angela. I have no doubt that I have this beat.

I picked up the schedule for Entourage. Here it is:

20160205_191716_zpscs6fhuak.jpg

20160205_191723_zpswonr1cun.jpg

20160205_191732_zps34837j2m.jpg

20160205_191738_zpssasm4e00.jpg

Does the ship have an outside free eating area similar to how the Jewel style ships have the great outdoors? It's the back of the ship and a place to sit and watch the water connected to the buffet, a pretty big area with food, a bar, and lots of seats. It's also open when the buffet isn't serving breakfast and lunch. Anything like that on this big ship?

Edited by Jezo