Oriana x411

judiebird

Anyone else on this Cruise. ???? We booked last week. Never been to the Artic Circle / Fjords before. So looking forward to it. Anyone else onboard please get intouch ???? X

Yes we are on it. We have done the Fjords before and the views are fantastic.

We found the ports very expensive though. However, it isn't really a problem unless you want to have a meal ashore or buy souvenirs.

I look forward to meeting you onboard:)

pam & Sy

Hi thanks for getting in touch. Also for your tips. About this cruise.

We mostly spend most of our time in the Crows nest during the day. So if you fancy a chat sometime get in touch.??? Hopefully we do meet up.

• 2 weeks later...

We're on this one - and will be celebrating our 25th Wedding anniversary on 20th May. We're renewing our vows on board so we'd welcome fellow passengers to come along and join us at the ceremony. So far its just us and the captain.

Mind you we keep saying if we win the lottery before we sail and there are cabins available we'll bring our family and friends who were at our wedding ;)

We're June and Steve - would be happy to meet up for a drink and chat :)

Edited by justsoJ

I'm off to the Fjords on the Oriana next month just watched Coast that was on this afternoon on BBC2 on catch up, Brilliant covered Alesund, Trondheim, Lofoten Islands, Geiranger & Bergen all the ports on our cruise, well worth watching for anyone going to the Norwegian Fjords.

Watch it on catch up on your telly or on I Player here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00mcwyv/Coast_Series_4_Norway_Lillesand_to_Svalbard/

I'm off to the Fjords on the Oriana next month just watched Coast that was on this afternoon on BBC2 on catch up, Brilliant covered Alesund, Trondheim, Lofoten Islands, Geiranger & Bergen all the ports on our cruise, well worth watching for anyone going to the Norwegian Fjords.

Watch it on catch up on your telly or on I Player here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00mcwyv/Coast_Series_4_Norway_Lillesand_to_Svalbard/

Oh thank you that's brilliant will watch it later today.:)

Thanks for your Invitation to attend your Renewel of your Vows. We would be honoured to attend. Judith & Frank.

Thank you - we would prefer not to be standing in the room with just the Captain and ourselves. We thought it would be nice if we had some fellow passengers there. We were going to suggest to the Captain to leave the door to the room open and tell any passers by they were welcome to come in :-)

We don't have our cabin number yet, but if you PM me yours, we can message you once on board when we will have the final details.

Best wishes

June and Steve

We renewed our vows on QM2 on our Silver Wedding halfway through the cruise, people we'd got to know onboard came along to watch, waiter asked me if we'd like some champagne of course I said yes, that was an unexpected shock when I got my onboard bill at the end of the cruise,:eek: 4 bottles at £75 a bottle LOL

We've been allocated our cabin also just need to find out which dinner seating we'll get.

Edited by exmatelot

We renewed our vows on QM2 on our Silver Wedding halfway through the cruise, people we'd got to know onboard came along to watch, waiter asked me if we'd like some champagne of course I said yes, that was an unexpected shock when I got my onboard bill at the end of the cruise,:eek: 4 bottles at £75 a bottle LOL

We've been allocated our cabin also just need to find out which dinner seating we'll get.

Fab! Did LOL about the hefty £75 a bottle champagne!!

Hubby is ex RNR (POMEA) and son (FAA avionics eng) just left mob to take 18mth career break to go backpacking with 3 of his shipmates. No doubt you and hubby can meet up for a tot ;-)