AMA dining on Bella and Verdi,,,options??

alexandra cruiser

I have AMA certo booked and since not in service yet,,,can you tell me about the alternate dining on sister ships?See they have italian,wine bar,lounge lunch ,and chefs table,,,is there extra charge?reservations needed?quality of food,etc?

How did you like the 2 balconies,,look good in brochure,,and 210 ft.sounds pretty spacious,,compared to other cabins I ve had...right?Thanks..;)

I have AMA certo booked and since not in service yet,,,can you tell me about the alternate dining on sister ships?See they have italian,wine bar,lounge lunch ,and chefs table,,,is there extra charge?reservations needed?quality of food,etc?

How did you like the 2 balconies,,look good in brochure,,and 210 ft.sounds pretty spacious,,compared to other cabins I ve had...right?Thanks..;)

The chefs table seats 24 and you have to book - week one menu and week two menu no other options. The other two restaurants are separated by see through wooden panels and offer slightly different menus, you choose which one to go to as you enter the dining area, either right or left. The menu changes daily and you always have a chefs recommendation highlighting local cuisine. You will not be starved for choice!!! Wine, softdrink and beer flow freely at no extra charge in the evening. The staff are on the ship from March till November so they are a well oiled crew. The cruise manager is the only one that changes. Personally I don't think you need the bigger cabin unless you intend to spend a lot of time inside your cabin. We opted for the twin window and found that to be spacious enough for our needs. The window opens and acts like a balcony.

Archived