Departure time from Venice

Camgirl

Can anyone point me towards somewhere that would tell me the intended departure time of QV from Venice in October?

I have looked on the list on Cunard faq but the itinerary changed some time ago and it has not been updated on there (the list of formal nights which also mentions docking times). I have also tried a Google search but have not found anything with times on it. I need to know a rough departure time from the port to try and make plans for our day there.

If anyone can help, that would be great. The itinerary says 'early evening'.

Thanks.

Can anyone point me towards somewhere that would tell me the intended departure time of QV from Venice in October?

I have looked on the list on Cunard faq but the itinerary changed some time ago and it has not been updated on there (the list of formal nights which also mentions docking times). I have also tried a Google search but have not found anything with times on it. I need to know a rough departure time from the port to try and make plans for our day there.

If anyone can help, that would be great. The itinerary says 'early evening'.

Thanks.

The Cruise TT site gives the departure time from Venice as 1800hrs. But I can't vouch for the reliability or accuracy of that site.

http://ships.cruisett.com/schedule/Cunard/Queen_Victoria/October_2014/

J

Thanks for finding that Cruachan, unfortunately it also shows the original itinerary with Venice before Korcula. These ports have now swapped places with Venice now last. 6 is what was shown on the original Cunard list.

If all else fails I will just have to assume it is still likely to be 6 despite the day change.

S

If the original plan was to leave Croatia for Gilbralter at 17:00, then I would think they'd have to leave at least one hour earlier from Venice due to distance. OTOH, they may arrive so early in Gibralter, it doesn't matter, and pax will certainly want the fullest possible day in Venice!

I realize I add nothing--I'm just commiserating with you! If there is one thing I wish Cunard changed about their pre-voyage experience, it is exactly this: their frequent failure to timely communicate embark and disembark times! Granted, they prefer that everyone simply book a turnkey holiday leaving all arrangements to Cunard, but there are too many independent travelers these days that keeping everyone in the "Early Evening" dark is simply disrespectful of the need for accurate information.

Off soap box! Your voyage sounds fabulous--best wishes!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app