What would YOU do with children 7, 5 and 3?

sunnykb19

I've read lots about Fins and Flippers. It sounds amazing. But I've also read how there are not many kids there. I would hate to bring my kids and have to worry about them ruining the tranquil experience for others. They aren't out of control they're just typical kids (although that is probably in the eye of the beholder ;) ) .

My kids are used to hiking, biking and being outdoors, they're not afraid of much and used to being on the move. With that in mind and a limited of time in port what would YOU do with your children? Are we pretty limited considering our 3 year old will be with us?

I am planning to visit fins and flippers with my children 14,10,8 and 1. My children don't run wild, but like you said they are kids. I certainly won't surpress there desire to be kids, but I will respect everyone else.

I've read lots about Fins and Flippers. It sounds amazing. But I've also read how there are not many kids there. I would hate to bring my kids and have to worry about them ruining the tranquil experience for others. They aren't out of control they're just typical kids (although that is probably in the eye of the beholder ;) ) .

My kids are used to hiking, biking and being outdoors, they're not afraid of much and used to being on the move. With that in mind and a limited of time in port what would YOU do with your children? Are we pretty limited considering our 3 year old will be with us?

Fins and Flippers..we saw kids playing in sand. catching crabs and just having a ball..enjoying the animal..nice pool for them as well..!:)

Fins and Flippers.

I had my 5 kids there with me. Four of them are teenagers, but the fifth is a special needs 10 year old. He had a blast at Fins and Flippers.

There are plenty of places for the kids there and they will be fine!

I would recommend contacting Victor Bodden. He will take you wherever you want for the entire time you are in port. You hire him (or a member of his staff) for the day. I think he charged us $20 or $25 per adult and the kids were free.

He has an animal farm out at his house he will take you to for another $2 and the kids will love it. He even lets you pet/feed/ play with the little spider monkeys.

They are great, and truly there to serve you. Whatever you want... beach time for the kids they will take you to the best beach. Shopping for local items, they will take you, back to the ship for a nap, no problem, etc.

Archived