Dubrovnik- Special restaurant for 60th birthday lunch

Hi

We will be visiting Dubrovnik on the Star Clipper on the day of my husband's 60th birthday. We have been there before so I am thinking that a special lunch for him would be nice.

I am looking for a restaurant with spectacular views and great food, with beautifully presented food.

Has anyone got a recommendation at all?

I have been looking at the 360 restaurant. Has anyone any experience of this particular restaurant?

Has anyone got any other ideas what I could arrange to make the day special for him?

Thanks in anticipation

Can't help you with dining suggestions (we spent the day in Dubrovnik walking).

For my Hubby's 60th, I let friends and family know I would be intercepting Birthday cards from the mail before we left and kept his Birthday cards hidden until his actual B'day on the ship. They all made sure to send the cards early so I would have them before we flew to Europe.

He thought it was a great surprise.

K

That's a good idea. At least I will ensure we get the family cards early to take with us, may even take a banner, just to embarrass him!

Oh, you definitely have to do the banner. I pre-arranged to have the cabin decorated which included a big shiny Happy Birthday on the door. LOL.

That's a good idea. At least I will ensure we get the family cards early to take with us, may even take a banner, just to embarrass him!

Oh, you definitely have to do the banner. I pre-ordered Birthday decorations for the cabin which included a big shiny Happy Birthday side on the door. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...