Paid Final Payment But Got Error

Hi

I have just made final payment on our cruise in June however after clicking "complete reservation" I received a error of "The selected stateroom is not available at this time. Please select another stateroom".

Wondering if the payment went through I checked my bank account and payment section on RCCL and the payment went through so I have a $0 balance outstanding.

I guess its good the payment went through but anyone experienced this and know why it happened?

Thanks.

I would check again later today. Royal does IT maintenance on Saturday night (US time) and maybe that is what made your stateroom appear unavailable. If your booking still looks strange today, call whoever booked your cruise and inquire.

Yes same thing happened to me last week when I paid for May cruise. The money came out of credit card and my cruise documents came 2 days later to my email. So I wouldn't worry.:)

That has been happenign a lot in the last many months.

I got the message and presumed it didn't go through. So I did it again. Big payments on a big cruise!

Oh well.

I am now $3000 ahead on my payments :eek:

Sometimes it does go through sometimes not.

Now I always log out then try again. That usually shows the new balance even though it said it didn't go through!.

Raina