Is Marigot Bay and Orient or Moho beach a possibility?

bzbintc

We'll be in port from 7 to 5 and wondering if we could do Marigot( a must for my foodie husband) and one other site. We may be beached out by this day but I thought it would be nice to check out a lively beach on our last port. Which one would you suggest and is it possible in the time allotted. Knowing my family we probably won't get off the boat until 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes,

Take a taxi, though. I would head to Marigot first and then come back to either Mullet Bay or Maho (bigger planes arrive late morning to early afternoon). I suggest traveling around the western end of the island around Lower/Sandy Grounds to see those views.

If you are beached out, then go to Marigot and maybe continue on up the French side to Grand Case for a nice lunch at either one of the lolos or Calamos Café on the beach. Or any nice place that appeals to you and is open for lunch. Then have the driver take you on around the island past the Orient Beach but inland back to Phillipsburg. Could be an expensive taxi ride day.

Absolutely. Plenty of time. Marigot is great. We loved it there. If you get the chance get a pastry at Sarafina's. I'm assuming you are taking a taxi. We liked Maho beach as we did enjoy the planes flying overhead. But, didn't feel like it was a beach we would stay for a great length of time. It's pretty narrow. We liked Orient Beach better.