Jet Ski tour companies in St Maarten/St. Martin and a few other questions

We are thinking we want to do a jet ski tour when we are in port at St. Maarten. I found SXMdeals.com and StMaartenJetSkitours.com. Does anyone have any experience with these companies? Are there other companies that have a great adventure tour? I have a 12 yr old and 10 yr old, so they will be riding on the back.(We will have 2 jet skis/wave runners as both my husband and I will be driving) We have done Disney cruises before and always booked our excursions through the ship. We are looking to branch out this time and do it on our own. How easy is transportation? Should I try to find one in Philipsburg, or can I get the elsewhere with transportation? Also I've seen posts that ship time is different than local time, can anyone clarify for me? Our ship is supposed to be in St. Maarten from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. What time should we aim to be back from our excursion? Sorry for all the questions, but this is our first time doing our own excursions, so I am a little nervous about it.

Does anyone have any experience with jet ski companies in St. Maarten?

Sorry no experience except that I met the man that started and runs SXM deals and he seemed like a reputable guy.

I would suggest that you avoid any jet ski that runs in the waters of Great Bay.

Hopefully someone else can offer you more assistance.