Pirate vs. Capt. Bob vs. Capt. Alan for snorkeling?

parasailor

Can you only give you my thoughts on the Capt. bob tour. While snorkeling equipment was available at the stops we made, they didn't stress that the snorkeling would be good so we didn't bother using them. You might want to start by figuring out where the snorkeling is good there and then work backwards to find out the best way to get to those places.

IMO Capt. Bob's tour is more about the tour (not the party or liquor, but getting tossed around in the speedboat) than the snorkeling.

Edited by sanger727

The snorkeling with Capt Bob isnt bad but there is a lot they dont tell you about their excursion. Its on a speed boat that they push to top speed routinely and is more than a little scary. We got pretty bruised up going from snorkeling spot to spot and someone nearly fell out of the boat.

Also,m they have two boats, so you could get Capt Bob or the young kid they hired for the summer as your Captain. Would I do it again? no, but some folks that enjoy risk more than me might enjoy it.

• 1 month later...
Thanks I actually just picked an option I hadn't oticed originally--Robinson Power Boat tours--the same stops and a walk from the cruise dock and a hot lunch, also with excellent Tripadvisor ratings. I will report back.

Please report how was your tour. Thank you.