Victory to Bermuda or Magic to Southern Caribbean

tallylass2

I have narrowed my cruise choices down to two (both out of Port Canaveral and both 8 days) - May trip to Bermuda on the Victory or November trip on the Magic to Curacao, Aruba and Grand Turk. Would love input on opinions as to which one you would choose and why.

When I lived in CT I cruised from Boston to Bermuda a few times. I loved the fact that I had 3 days to explore the entire beautiful Island! I treated the ship as my hotel and ate dinner aboard every night. It is a nice change from only getting 6-8 hours to explore a port. I would do Bermuda in a heartbeat!

This would be a very difficult choice for me. I might tend to go for Victory to Bermuda, because I absolutely loved Bermuda on the two land vacations I took there some years ago. I figure the only way I will ever get back there is on a cruise, and would love another three days at that beautiful destination.

The southern Caribbean cruise is also highly attractive to me because I have not been to any of those ports before, and you would have several different places to explore, one day at a time.

If ship amenities are important, than I would go with Magic, a larger and newer ship with more bells and whistles. The Victory however does not daunt me either because I am booked on her for this coming October. ( I dont care if a ship has Guy's, blue iguana or playlist etc), but you could make a list of pros and cons of each ship/ports of call, price etc. Even though a hard choice to make, I think both have really great appeal for different reasons. Whichever you choose have a great time.