Carnival Sensation Tips & "Secrets"???

gigito2

Recently saw a post on these boards regarding a different Carnival ship.

Would love to learn from your experiences regarding the Sensation in particular, or just cruising in general.

We're a group of 3 nurses new to cruising and have alot to learn!

Thanks!

Got off the sensation in late March, my friends and I really enjoyed the ship. Just a couple of things I can think of right off the top of my head definitely do Faster to the Fun. I know its another expense but it made the whole trip stress free and we were one of the first on and off the ship and made tender ports a breeze. On sea days you may need to get out on deck to claim some chairs because around the pool area was super crowded. We found chairs by the slides but there arent any pools or bars over there. The atrium bar can be a fun place to drink and people watch and Guy's burgers are really good, the line can look long but it moves super fast.

If you're referring to hidden decks Google carnival secret decks and you'll find a few

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Forums mobile app

Got off the sensation in late March, my friends and I really enjoyed the ship. Just a couple of things I can think of right off the top of my head definitely do Faster to the Fun. I know its another expense but it made the whole trip stress free and we were one of the first on and off the ship and made tender ports a breeze. On sea days you may need to get out on deck to claim some chairs because around the pool area was super crowded. We found chairs by the slides but there arent any pools or bars over there. The atrium bar can be a fun place to drink and people watch and Guy's burgers are really good, the line can look long but it moves super fast.

Thank you both!

Can't wait!

Will definitely be scoping out chairs on sea days, thanks to you, Smith7. And I wasn't aware of that Google fact, shoprat. I can see I've got some research in my future...