NCL BREAKAWAY October 1st, 2017

HLR

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well there's one! Yea! If you want drop me an email at cowboychef at verizon dot net. I would guess you are coming into town day of the cruise since you are in Philly? I live in Jersey City and will either get a friend to drive me in my car or park it in a lot in NJ and take a shuttle bus to the pier in NYC.

Howard

Well there's one! Yea! If you want drop me an email at cowboychef at verizon dot net. I would guess you are coming into town day of the cruise since you are in Philly? I live in Jersey City and will either get a friend to drive me in my car or park it in a lot in NJ and take a shuttle bus to the pier in NYC.

Howard

Hi Howard,

I will send you an email. Yes, I live in Philly and will be with my best friend and her sister. We always drive to Princeton, park our car and then take NJTransit to Penn State. It is then a quick taxi ride to the port. By your email, I am assuming you are a chef? If so that is cool. The Breakaway is a really nice ship, adult pool section is where you want to hang during the day unless you are in the Haven (upscale area). Cagneys Streak house is really good and I think now that Ocean Blue has changed its menu, is suppose to be really good. The gay happy hour is always at Shakers and provides some good drinks. If you have any other questions, let me know. I have been on NCL for the last 6 cruises. Last Oct we did an NCL cruise from Barcelona and back ,hitting 5 cities in the med. Awesome cruise. Let me know if you have any questions about the Breakway.

Wish send out an email from my personal account.

Take Care,

Len (sphillyjim)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow! A last minute reply! Are you ready for the rain? The forecast for the Bahamas looks "Bleak". I suppose Kayaking and Parasailing will be canceled. But I am prepared!

I have playing cards...2 scripts to memorize...downloaded some movies onto the tablet...another script if anyone wants to do a short [very gay!] reading? Charades of course....

NOW I wish I had gotten a spa pass...kinda...but it's co-ed...I don't think I want to do co-ed....

Howard

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Howard, Len (Anyone else??),

Looking forward to...tomorrow!!

We were last on the Breakaway a couple years ago, it was a lot of fun and quite a few gays.

See you on board.

Jacob (and Ralph)

Well never saw you guys...you never came to a FOD meeting....and this was the LEAST gay cruise I was ever on! Didn't like the ship either compared to the other vessels of the same size that I have sailed: Regal Princess and Anthem.

Howard

Well never saw you guys...you never came to a FOD meeting....and this was the LEAST gay cruise I was ever on! Didn't like the ship either compared to the other vessels of the same size that I have sailed: Regal Princess and Anthem.

Howard

Yes, we were also surprised at how few gays seemed to be onboard compared to previous NYC cruises. We stopped in on a couple FOD meetups, had a drink and moved on...it didn't seem like anyone else was really there.

Happy sailings!!