Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville?

dleafy

Hi,

We are sailing on the Independence of the seas in January to St Marrten, ST Thomas, Peurto Rico, and Labidee.

Does anyone know if there is a Margaritaville at any of these locations.

If not, is there anything similar.

Cheers

davy!!!

Nope..In the Caribbean, they are mainly in Jamaica :( There IS a Senior Frog's in San Juan. It's a real wild place with great drinks, food & "atmosphere". There is also a Fat Tuesdays in St Thomas on the waterfront which is also good. In St. Maarten, I would recommend Ric's Place. They have pretty good Tex-Mex food and good drinks!

Have a GREAT time on your cruise! :)

Joe<-----Less than a year to go! :D

Talk about an informative, intelligent reply.

Thanks very much, we've been to Senoir Frogs in Cancun and Fat Tuesday's in Vegas. Im sure I've heard of Ric's place.

You've just improved our cruise by about 90 %.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Davy!!!

Nope..In the Caribbean, they are mainly in Jamaica :( There IS a Senior Frog's in San Juan. It's a real wild place with great drinks, food & "atmosphere". There is also a Fat Tuesdays in St Thomas on the waterfront which is also good. In St. Maarten, I would recommend Ric's Place. They have pretty good Tex-Mex food and good drinks!

Have a GREAT time on your cruise! :)

Joe<-----Less than a year to go! :D

I'd also add Barrachina for San Juan - it's just a short walk up the hill in San Juan on Fortaleza and worth it if you like pina coladas. It's supposedly the birthplace of the pina colada, and they are very tasty. You could do a bar tour of sorts in any of these ports and have lots of fun!

I'd also add Barrachina for San Juan - it's just a short walk up the hill in San Juan on Fortaleza and worth it if you like pina coladas. It's supposedly the birthplace of the pina colada, and they are very tasty. You could do a bar tour of sorts in any of these ports and have lots of fun!

Love your avatar:D

I am kooljamming

Jamming as in Jamaican, born and bred;)

get to visit the Orlando one two weeks from today!!! So exciting to see the ones we havent been to

The M'ville in Orlando is very cool. The Hemisphere Dancer is outside--great picture spot. Inside, JD from Radio Margaritaville broadcasts live on RM in the afternoon.

My brother about flipped his lid one day when I was interviewed live on Radio Margaritaville and gave a shout out to him. Great times and great people.

FINS UP!

We've been to the one's in Vegas, Cancun, Cozumel, Grand Caymen and Orlando.

There's always a great 'Vibe', and people seem to be having a great time.

Those Nacho volcanoes are a bit of a handful!

Cheers

davy!!! :)

Archived