We're back and looking to April 2 & the Opera!

cod

We had fun on the Galaxy..11/13-11/25. Our first Celebrity cruise and although I would say it was a very good cruise, I would also say the same for our previous cruises on Carnival, NCL and RCCL. Won't say too much about the Galaxy here since this isn't the place but I do have some very good news to impart. We played bingo a couple of times and I won a $60 game..my first ever bingo win (have only ever played it on cruises though). Anyway no one won the Sno-ball jackpot at the bingo sessions so they had one last game on the last night between the shows in the theater. I guess you see where I'm going..YES! Me (or I) and someone named Frances from N. Little Rock split $3600!!! I still can hardly believe it. I've never in my life won something like that. Christmas will be merrier this year!

Our next-table (we were at a table for 2 set up along some bench seating so we had close neighbors) mates were so nice and we will definately keep in touch. AND they expressed a lot of curiosity about MSC which they'd never heard of which surprised me because they live in Florida and cruise a lot. I definately spread the word on this cruise about MSC and hope I have a great review to spread to all when we return.

Anyway, hello again everybody!

Thanks czechmate! You have a knack for saying the nicest things!

We're counting down till April 2! (What we should be counting are calories after a 12 night cruise...and now Christmas is almost upon us).

Oh well..Ciao for now!

Archived