Explorer of the Seas Cruise Ship Returns to Southampton After Refurbishment

LauraS

• 1 month later...

We are booked on the Explorer this summer departing 9th August. Having read some of the reviews we are now dreading the holiday! We are traveling with whole family including our teenage boys and our parents. My main worry is the overcrowding and having nowhere for our parents to sit in the evening as they have mobility issues.

I would like to get some confidence that RCI are addressing the issues that so many cruise critic members have found on the newly refurbished ship, so does anyone have an email address or contact information for Stuart Leven, Royal Caribbean International's managing director for UK & Ireland ?

Many thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the email address. I have written to Mr Leven asking if he has read the reviews and what they are intending to do to alleviate any overcrowding. I'll keep you posted on the reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Aluap..I've had. Response from Royal Caribbean. they have acknowledged the issues that people found during the first few cruises and assured us that thing are now running smoothly. They have also added an extra 40 seats in the pub and extra sunbed a on the deck. We all know it's going to be busy so I am expecting some hassle but at least they have tried to do something.

• 3 weeks later...