Emerald or Morningstar Beach? 4 ships in port

rcprncss

I've searched these forums for days. I finally just have to ask.

Which beach: Morningstar or Emerald?

Going to St. Thomas next month, April. There are four ships in port. We are docked at Havensight along with two other ships, the forth ship at Crown Bay dock.

I'm looking for the less crowded, pretty beach, closer to port. It must have decent restrooms and of course chairs to rent. I don't care about restaurants and food but would probably like to buy a good drink.

Looking for opinions. Thank you. (I don't want to go to Magens Bay. I've been to Sapphire....beautiful. I just want to try a new beach.)

• 2 months later...

Sorry rc - We were on vacation in Mexico when you posted this and I see you never got a response - Hope you had a good day!

Bradley we would've chosen Lindbergh Bay (aka Emerald Beach) even with 4 ships and 1 at Crown. It can sometimes get crowded but it's generally quiet, and the Best Western Emerald Resort has nice facilities. If the Best Western is a busy spot you can always walk over to the Island Beachcomber where more of the locals hang and still get great drinks and service.

As rc mentioned Sapphire is beautiful and would always be our first choice, but for something different both Lindbergh and Morningstar are closer and are nice and you can't go wrong with either!