Chan May to Hoi An Transfer

patagon_chile

We will be on Celebrity Millenium From March 30 to April 28 Singapore to Shanghai.

I got in contact with Tommy Dao for our private transfer to Hoi An.

They are amazing, I hear a lot of good comments from them and Tommy answer your request really efficient.

In case you need to contact him tommyxuanha@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

The transfer works excelent, Tommy was waitng for us outside the port (otherwise you have to pay the port fee, but you can walk)

They have a new sedan car, Tommy can talk perfect English and he is a great guy, honest and helpful.

Hoi An, is my favorite place in Vietnam, hundreds of colonial buildings, local markets, colors, flavours and is just really nice.

Let me know if you need anything else, if you contact Tommy give my name Felipe from Chile.

Regards

Felipe

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I'd update Tommy Dao's info for anyone arriving into Chan May or Danang Port, as he now has a facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/tommydaotravel

he's a delightful young local man, very reliable and honest and I'm looking forward to seeing him again in July- we've booked transfers and tours with him and I know it'll be lots of fun.

The transfer works excelent, Tommy was waitng for us outside the port (otherwise you have to pay the port fee, but you can walk)

They have a new sedan car, Tommy can talk perfect English and he is a great guy, honest and helpful.

Hoi An, is my favorite place in Vietnam, hundreds of colonial buildings, local markets, colors, flavours and is just really nice.

Let me know if you need anything else, if you contact Tommy give my name Felipe from Chile.

Regards

Felipe

Good information! I was wondering about the Chan May pickup in regards to the walk.

• 9 months later...

My wife and I were on a Crystal Cruise. We did not like the land tour offering, so I did some research. I found Tommy Dao Tours Hoi An. Tommy and his guide more than met out expectations. Mr. Tho was very knowledgeable about Hoi An and My Sons. They pick us up at the ship on time and got us back before we missed the ship. It was a very full day. We saw China Beach, Marble Mountain, Hoi An and My Sons all in the limited time. We never felt rushed. They arranged a lovely lunch and made sure we were well taken care of. You could not ask for better service or nicer people to spend a day with. They are a 5 star ++ tour guide. Thanks Tommy for the great day. His email is tommyxuanha@gmail.com phone # +84 90 504 45 64. I cannot say enough about the service.