Horseback Riding w/ El Rancho Barrio Doras

JBsDream

Has anymone booked with El Rancho Barrio Dorcas? If so how where they? I have experiance on a horse, but my husband has never been on a horse and I am a little worried.

Also they offer two Cruise Ship Excursion Packages with Transportation. One is Horseback Riding then they take you to the Town of West End were you can shop, swim/snorkel in Half Moon Bay, sit on the beach and when your ready the driver will bring you back to the ship. Or you can go Horseback Riding then go to West Bay were you go to Fosters Hotel & Resaurant for the rest of the day to do the same thing.

Has anyone done either of these tours and if so which would they refer?

I too am looking at the horseback riding with them. I am taking a tour of Roatan with Victor Bodden and I think we are gonna book horseback riding too. I think this stable is owned by Victors brother. Victor Bodden has received many GREAT reviews so I am sure if this horse ranch is owned by the same family then it will be a nice tour. I rode a horse for the first time in Puerta Vallerta last year...it took a few mins to get used to but after about 15 mins I felt like a pro ;) I wouldnt worry about your hubby, I am sure he will do fine.

Oh, I can not wait to see him on a horse. I plan on taking a lot of photos of this. :D

What I am really interested in is the packages that they offer At El Rancho. They are called Saddle and Swim West End or Saddle and Swim West Bay. Hoping someone has done these and can give me some insite into how they were and if they enjoyed themselfs ect......

Oh, I can not wait to see him on a horse. I plan on taking a lot of photos of this. :D

What I am really interested in is the packages that they offer At El Rancho. They are called Saddle and Swim West End or Saddle and Swim West Bay. Hoping someone has done these and can give me some insite into how they were and if they enjoyed themselfs ect......

The problems arise when the Horses go in the water and defecate leaving a cloudy mess amonst the rider and for any nearbye swimmers to "enjoy" If riding amongst horse feces and being the one that delivers it to the swimmers is something you enjoy then it should be a great time.

The only place where the horses wade in the water is at a rocky area where the shore (no beach there) is blocked by rocks and the shallows are full of rocks. People don't swim there. In fact, there are VERY few swimmers or sunbathers on the whole stretch of beach that the horses go on, which is why we ride on it.

Archived