Busan and Jeju Customs/Passport Control?

dbsb3233

Does anyone know roughly how long it takes to get off the ship in Busan and Jeju (S Korea) in order to meet up with a private tour? Do we go through any sort of customs or passport check that really slows things down?

We're arriving on the Celebrity Millennium, due in 8am. I have private tours scheduled at 9am, but I'd like to move them up to 8:30am if that's reasonable. Anyone know how if it takes more than a couple of minutes to get through whatever checks they do?

• 1 month later...

It was real fast. when we made our check in to board Celebrity Millenniun on April 13th, they made us to fill the forms for Taiwan and Nagasaki, for Korea we only needed the sea pass, as in any Caribbean port.

It was real fast. when we made our check in to board Celebrity Millenniun on April 13th, they made us to fill the forms for Taiwan and Nagasaki, for Korea we only needed the sea pass, as in any Caribbean port.

Thanks. That was the cruise we were on to. When I posted that, I was trying to set the pick-up times for our private tours.

It was interesting to me that all the other ports had pretty tight immigration procedures (especially China), but in S Korea there was NOTHING. It was like getting off the ship in Cozumel or Aruba. Just scan your card and leave the ship.