What is on top of deck 11 AQ cabins-M class?

MrJulius

In another thread it was mentioned that there was no access to the deck above the AQ cabins. I thought I saw a drawing that showed stairs. In another thread someone mentioned a basketball court up there forward of the new cabins.

I haven't seen any pics of this area.

Seems like a wasted space if there is no access.

I would like to hear from others who have recently sailed on a solsticized M class ship.

In another thread it was mentioned that there was no access to the deck above the AQ cabins. I thought I saw a drawing that showed stairs. In another thread someone mentioned a basketball court up there forward of the new cabins.

I haven't seen any pics of this area.

Seems like a wasted space if there is no access.

I would like to hear from others who have recently sailed on a solsticized M class ship.

Bump

Anyone? :)

Here is a recent web cam image of the Celebrity Infinity. You can see up above the new Aqua-class staterooms what looks like deck chairs of some kind up there and there are people standing around.

More HERE

Infinity4.jpg

This is a great picture. Thank you for posting it. DH and I have been wondering what is above these cabins.

Laura

This is a great picture. Thank you for posting it. DH and I have been wondering what is above these cabins.

Laura

THANKS! She is going through the canal again this Saturday so I'll try and get more web cam images in the afternoon of that same area again from other angles. I work midnight shifts so I'll try and stay up as late as I can. :D

Here is a recent web cam image of the Celebrity Infinity. You can see up above the new Aqua-class staterooms what looks like deck chairs of some kind up there and there are people standing around.

More HERE

Infinity4.jpg

dmwnc1959,

Thanks for the pic. Good find. I posted a thank you yesterday, but it seems to have disappeared. I don't think I had anything naughty in it. Go figure.

Thanks again though :)

dmwnc1959,

Thanks for the pic. Good find. I posted a thank you yesterday, but it seems to have disappeared. I don't think I had anything naughty in it. Go figure.

Thanks again though :)

No worries! I'll get more this weekend as well and post them on this thread.

THANKS! She is going through the canal again this Saturday so I'll try and get more web cam images in the afternoon of that same area again from other angles. I work midnight shifts so I'll try and stay up as late as I can. :D

That would be wonderful, thank you!

Laura

You are welcome! She is coming back through on April 20th and hopefully she will be in the lock closest to the webcam. That would provide a lot better images. We'll see! ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Laura

Archived