Appropriate attire for ladies.

Thank you everyone for the valuable tips on packing for this cruise. I have a tendency to overdress and am delighted that my Chico wardrobe will suffice. You are all very gracious and I am so looking forward to sharing this voyage with others like you!

Have a safe journey and a wonderful cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 7 months later...
Thank you everyone for the valuable tips on packing for this cruise. I have a tendency to overdress and am delighted that my Chico wardrobe will suffice. You are all very gracious and I am so looking forward to sharing this voyage with others like you!

Chico's is the middle-aged female cruiser's BFF, in my book. I know this reply is belated, so I hope you had a wonderful cruise.

We leave tomorrow to hook up with our next RSSC cruise embarking from Rio, so I'll be putting my old (and, I must confess, a few new) Chico's pieces to good use yet again!

I thought that I was the only person supporting Soft Surroundings and Chicos:D :D

I think I pay the light bills at Chico's and Soft Surroundings has super pretty stuff....

I have a tendency to overdress and am delighted that my Chico wardrobe will suffice.

Chico's is the middle-aged female cruiser's BFF, in my book.

Our first cruise on Regent comes up at the end of this month, and I mentioned your comments on Chico's to my wife. The light went on, and she dragged me to our local Chico's! We just spent about 40 expensive minutes there and you (Travelcat2, nana541, Starry Eyed, and montanarose12) all owe me a substantial OBC. After decades of marriage one should know better than to open up clothing possibilities, but that is to blame the victim (me). Besides, as an American I do not take responsibility for my own actions, which may explain our politicians. I look forward eagerly to the amounts you will contribute in restitution.

Our first cruise on Regent comes up at the end of this month, and I mentioned your comments on Chico's to my wife. The light went on, and she dragged me to our local Chico's! We just spent about 40 expensive minutes there and you (Travelcat2, nana541, Starry Eyed, and montanarose12) all owe me a substantial OBC. After decades of marriage one should know better than to open up clothing possibilities, but that is to blame the victim (me). Besides, as an American I do not take responsibility for my own actions, which may explain our politicians. I look forward eagerly to the amounts you will contribute in restitution.

What a great post:D. Enjoy your Chico's clothes.