Torn Between two cruises!!

cruisingforsix

we are looking at a couple of different cruises and we do love to snorkel so that is one factor. another is not wanting to repeat alot of ports we have already been to. the first cruise takes us to ,Belize ,cozumel ,columbia , panama and cost rica. we know the snorkeling is good in belize and cozumel and the other ports are new ones for us.

The second takes us to samana, grand turk ,bonaire ,curacao , and aruba. three of these are new ports for us ,bonaire ,samana and grand turk .

I know Bonaire is known for it's diving .so that is where we are at and I am just looking for some opinions .

Thanks

Bonaire is one of my favorite places. It is great for diving, but also for snorkeling. Costa Rica is known more for its Pacific side than the Caribbean side. I've been to Panama, and wasn't impressed, but I wasn't there for vacation, so that may make a difference. Grand Turk is also really nice. I would chose the Samana, Grand Turk, Bonaire, Curacao and Aruba in a heartbeat, especially if I was a snorkeler/diver.

Archived