Cute Sandals for Lots of Walking?

Another fan of Keen's here, DH (44), myself and both kids LOVE them. I have a cute strappy style (not sure what it's called) and the rest of the family have the more traditional styles. We have walked miles and miles around Disney without any problems. They are awesome!

Another fan of Keen's here, DH (44), myself and both kids LOVE them. I have a cute strappy style (not sure what it's called) and the rest of the family have the more traditional styles. We have walked miles and miles around Disney without any problems. They are awesome!

I just received my new keen whisper sandals yesterday. Got them on 6pm site for $50 instead of the usual $90 that they cost because I had to take only certain colors that were in my size. Ordered a cute light/baby blue pair. I wasn't fussy on the color I had to choose - just wanted a good walking shoe so my feet don't hurt - I think the older you get you go for comfort rather than style/cute - at least I do. Tried them on - really feel good. Yay for me.

I just received my new keen whisper sandals yesterday. Got them on 6pm site for $50 instead of the usual $90 that they cost because I had to take only certain colors that were in my size. Ordered a cute light/baby blue pair. I wasn't fussy on the color I had to choose - just wanted a good walking shoe so my feet don't hurt - I think the older you get you go for comfort rather than style/cute - at least I do. Tried them on - really feel good. Yay for me.

Definitely Yay for you! When I've tried to catch a sale like that, they're always out of my size. If this is your first pair of Whispers (or Keens), bet they won't be your last. I love the three styles I have although not as thrilled with the more traditional flats or shoes.

I swear by Born shoes. Not boc which is there cheaper line. Born shoes are like walking with pillows strapped to your feet. I have had 6 knee surgeries on one knee and have major back issues so comfort is very very important to me. Try a pair and you will never go back. They are not cheap about 80 USD and up but they are hand made and oh soooo worth it. I LOVE them.