Rccl Lowered Price Of Js Again By $400

Hello fellow Cruisers,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I just received a phone call from my TA that RCCL (online) has just lowered the price of our JS cabin by $200 per person for rthe sailing on the Explorer of the Seas sailing Aug 21st, 2005.

My TA called RCCL and they matched the internet price and will be issuing a $400 refund check :p to her (TA), so that she could forward it to me.

Thought I would share this info if so that everyone could see if they could take advantage of the lowered stateroom prices.

Good luck and best regards.

Chris :cool:

Here's another great discount for anyone interested. Sovereign of the Seas, sail date 8/1/2005.

I just booked a JS for my parents at a senior rate of $499pp! I still can't believe the price. There were 6 or 7 available cabins yesterday, by the time I booked (the interface to the rccl reservation system was down or something, so I stayed up all night waiting for it to come back up), there were only two cabins left so if you want the last one, better hurry. I didn't see the discount at all the online sites I visited...I booked via sam's club, but I saw that overstock and expedia have the same pricing.

I was skittish about booking an older ship for my parents as they had a bad experience on an older ship in the past, but the comments and reviews on the refurbishing really helped me to make my decision, so thanks all! Now to start planning my birthday cruise.

Archived