Oasis ~ Wine and Dine package question

Hello all ~ and thank you in advance if you happen to have an answer to my question! :)

I purchased the Wine and Dine package for an upcoming cruise on the Oasis. I know the package states that you are limited to getting your wine in the ships dining room, Windjammer, etc.

My question is ~ ~ Are there any other venues on the ship where you can get your wine to enjoy without having to go to a dining venue? Perhaps to bring back to your room and enjoy on the balcony?

I seem to remember being on a cruise with a group of people that had purchased the wine and dine package. If memory serves me correctly they also had access to their package from the Champagne Bar as well.

If anyone has any experience or insight I would appreciate your response. Thanks again!

Safe travels to all! :)

You can bring your wine anywhere on the ship. However, you must first get it at one of the restaurants. Some have had good luck asking a bar to get them a bottle, but that is the exception. At dinner, just ask for as many bottles as you would like, keep them in your stateroom for use whenever and wherever you want.

Thank you for the replies!

Are there any others with experiences on the Oasis regarding the Wine and Dine package that have worked for them outside of the dining venues?

Thanks for all replies! :)

Safe travels to all! :)

Edited by cruisehabits