1 month to meltaway before sailaway on the Getaway!

periatza34

Hello CC world!

Tomorrow marks the last day of the muscle building program I have been following. The program has had me eating about 5k calories a day with about 350 to 400 grams of protein! I am ready to shred!

On May 21st I will be getting married to the most kind, caring, and beautiful woman that I know. Only a week and a day after that we will be sailing away on our honeymoon! Which brings me to this forum. No more muscle building and time to shred those pounds off and be looking good for the cruise!

At the moment I weigh 211 pounds and would like to get down to 195 before the cruise. Now that is a hefty goal with only being 31 days away! I have always been a regular at the gym but have never watched my diet. I plan on doing a new 6 week program that involves no breaks between sets. After each set I will have to do a minute of cardio based activity. That being jumping jacks, skiing, step ups, or running up and down the track. Hopefully in doing this I will maintain most of my muscle along with shredding the fat!

Now I'm a big believer of taking and posting progress pictures because it keeps you accountable. I have looked at a few threads on here and haven't seen any pictures so not sure if that is something frowned upon. If not, I will post some so you can follow along with me! So every week I will post updates on my progress and hopefully hit my goal! Thanks for reading and keep me accountable! Let me know your fitness goals and I will do my best to keep you motivated! Let's make this a great 31 days!

Congratulations on getting married! I'm getting married in November and then doing a honeymoon cruise 2 days later.

I'm sure you'll get to goal, or at least super close to goal!

good luck!

Congrats on your engagement! Thanks for the encouragement also. My biggest challenge will be my diet. I like to eat! I have never done well with restricting calories and I feel I'm always hungry. I'll stick with it though. Need to look good for those wedding photos :)