UK Reviews of the Week by Jantheman132, trescomania, and Bev Mulcare

CCHelp

Every Thursday, we'll select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

MSC Fantasia Doubtful about Dubai by Jantheman132 In Khasab we had again arranged an independent dhow tour, which was a bit choppy on the open water before we reached the fjord where it was very calm and we saw dozens of dolphins. Or maybe the same 2 or 3 several times! It was windy and therefore a bit cool, so I chose not to go swimming or snorkelling but the water was very clear and even from the boat we could see loads of fish. Continue reading...Doubtful about Dubai

Britannia Big, Brilliant Britannia. Almost Perfection! by trescomania Space- never crowded, always places to cater for all. The noisy pool area did fill up quickly, but there were plenty of sunbeds in and around the rest of the ship.. My favourite area that was peaceful without any music was right at the back on deck 17 – the rattan comfy sofas. My husband preferred to read in the Crow’s Nest at the front, which was empty in day time. Many smaller seating areas inside and out all around the ship. Continue reading... Big, Brilliant Britannia. Almost Perfection!

Celebrity Eclipse First Time to the Caribbean by Bev Mulcare I don't think we made the most of the onboard entertainment around the ship as generally we would be on excursions in the morning, round the pool in the afternoon and the theatre after dinner. Entertainment in the theatre was not to our taste, a few good acts generally very mediocre, mainly catered for mostly American audiences which happened to be the vast majority of the people on board, also a lot of Canadians. We also found the age group on board to well over 70+ which was again different to the summer which was pretty varied but that was in Europe. We met some really lovely people. Continue reading... First Time to the Caribbean

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could receive some logo stuff before your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review