Celebrity Silhouette: Do You Have Any Questions?

laurieal

Hello!

This board has taught me a lot while I was researching and planning for my upcoming first cruise on the Silhouette, and I would love to give back. So, if you have any questions regarding the accessibility on the Silhouette, ask away and I'll be more than happy to help by bringing back answers and, if possible, pictures/videos.

I will be on the April 12th sailing and here's our itinerary, in case you have questions about the ports we'll be visiting.

San Juan, Puerto Rico: we're doing the Celebrity tour "Old and New San Juan City Tour".

Basseterre, St. Kitts: we're going on Thenford Grey's "Grand Tour of St. Kitts".

Philipsburg, St. Maarten: weather permitting, I'll try parasailing for the first time with No. 1 SXM Parasailing.

So, if there's anything you'd like to know, don't be shy!

• 3 weeks later...

We did the old evening San Juan tour it was just right for me we long distance mobility issues we did hear that the group who did of and new did not understand the guide very well:( We had no assistance from ship to bus and you do need a photo I'D or passport as is still USA territory. St KITTS we did train there is golf cart for a dollar take to tour excursion area ST Mrten we did Dutch and French side Shopped at market and possible to walk to Serafina pastry and then they will let you off for shopping in Philipsburg. We were dropped off close to Ship and took the tram back it is long distance whew and hot:cool: