UK Reviews of the Week by dado, Jo66 & tring!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Thomson Dream Very Pleasant Cruise by dado

Fourth time on the dream and how better can it get. First I must say they have now finally got the excursions team sorted out with a new manager that's well organised with a good team. We did 5 tours in total out of 6 ports and all went smoothly. The food was up to a good standard in the Orion main restaurant and found no need to go to the other pay a supplement ones. Used the Lido for quick snacks fine for that. Entertainment in the Broadway show lounge is great and of a professional quality lead by a good cruise director that introduced a little comedy in to the procedures. Continue reading... Very Pleasant Cruise

Aegean Odyssey Do not hesitate to book, it was fabulous!! by Jo66

I booked this cruise last year and then worried after reading the reviews below so went fearing the worst. However my concerns were un necessary. The ship is great. It is beautifully clean and the crew worked tirelessly to keep everything spick and span. The cabin was comfortable, the beds (twin) were quite narrow, although the single cabins had huge beds!! No the cabins were not huge but having seen those with balconies i would say these were a great size. The bathrooms were great, huge walk in shower. We were on the lido deck cabin 820. The food was very good. Lots of choice and very good spaghetti bolognaise. I cannot praise the staff enough, the cabin lady Loretta was great. Continue reading... Do not hesitate to book, it was fabulous!!

Voyager An Excellent Cruise with an Excellent Cruise Line by tring

This cruise visited five ports in Turkey and five in Greece, a number of which were ports that are not visited by the larger cruise ships and all of which were interesting ports. Our flights, from Manchester, were arranged by the cruise company and were both on scheduled airlines - Turkish airlines to Istanbul and Aegean Airlines back to Manchester. Both were excellent with far more leg room than is provided on charter flights and a full meal service was provided with complimentary drinks. We were able to check in online prior to the flight out and were able to use the self service check in machines at Piraeus airport which had the facility to confirm our allocated seats, or to change them for any available seat on the plane using the seat plan (which we did). Continue reading... An Excellent Cruise with an Excellent Cruise Line

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin